Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunset on Summer Fun Blog Hop

(ENTER BELOW)
Like a parent asked to pick their favorite child, it's impossible for me to declare my favorite season. 
I love spring for the new growth and warming temperatures, summer for the long days and bountiful fruits, fall for the spectacular array of colors, and winter for the cozy nights spent sipping hot chocolate.
So while I'll miss the beach parties and campfires, I'm also looking forward to the chilly evenings curled in my beat-up armchair, reading the latest works from my favorite authors. Here's to the next season, may it be as enjoyable, or better, than the last!

In addition to the GRAND PRIZE of a Kindle or Nook (winner’s choice) for the “Sunset on Summer Fun” blog hop, I am offering the following prizes below. So be sure to enter here before visiting the next blog. 

Keep hopping HERE!